Sunday, July 24, 2011

How to make Firefox Transparent

Firefox is undoubtedly one of the best browsers in the world and my personal favourite. But despite of its cool features and superb addons it has lagged behind in looks. I mean if you don’t use any themes for firefox you are bound to feel it dull and boring. Today I am going to guide you on how to make firefox transparent.
  
In the default firefox theme the top title bar looks transparent and the rest of the browser looks solid. And I feel this looks really awkward. So, lets get started.

How to make Firefox Transparent
New Transparent Look for Firefox

I prefer this addon to any theme because it gives an Aero glassy effect to the Firefox toolbar and the best part is that it preserves the look of the icons, tabs etc. So, now you can have a transparent browser and I bet you will love it.

You can download this addon here:


No comments:

Post a Comment